Download windows 11 is one of the top searches these days.
You all must be aware of the buzz about Windows 11. Well, Windows 11 has already announced that it’ll release the updates on October 5, 2021. Still you can get Windows 11 now. All thanks to the Windows Insider Program. Here, we’ll show you how to install Windows 11.
You might be knowing that Windows 11 has a new task bar, new start menu, new wallpapers, new widgets, basically everything is updated. It is even going to be able to run Android apps. Microsoft has also announced Windows 11 Amazon merger. As in, Amazon appstore will be available in the new Microsoft Windows 11.
To download Windows 11, you need a clock speed of 1GHz or higher, RAM of 4GB or more, and at least 64GB storage, TPM security version of TPM 1.2 or higher and SecureBootCapable support. These are some basic requirements with the additional details available on most PCs. Before downloading Windows 11, make sure you meet these system requirements.
Get Windows 11 Through Update
Get into PC Windows 11 through Windows update and the Insider Program is, right now, the only official way to download it. You’ll need to join the Insider Program and check for updates through the usual Windows Update.
Go to Settings > Update & Security and Click Check for Updates.
This will download and install Windows 11 and you won’t have to set up anything after the installation. Windows 11 is also available for the Dev and Beta channels of the Windows Insider Program.
Download Windows 11 Insider Preview ISO
Downloading an ISO file for Windows 11 is another option to get Windows 11. You can technically download the ISO file for any preview build of Windows 11 (such as build 22485) available in the Dev or other channels. For that you only need to use a third-party tool like UUP Dump.
UUP Dump is a tool that allows you to create a custom Windows 11 ISO file from any public preview. The tool is the collection of other tools and scripts to download the latest builds from the microsoft servers and create an official ISO file that you can use to install the OS.
To download the Windows 11 ISO file for any Insider Preview build, follow the steps.
- Open UUP Dump official page.
- Click the downloads tab.
- Select the Windows 11 Insider Preview build to download as an ISO.
- Use the “language” drop down menu to select the installation language.
- Click Next.
- Check the editions to include in the Windows 11 ISO file.
- Click the Next button.
- Select the Download and Convert to ISO option.
- Under the “Conversion Options” section, clear all the options. Or select the ones you need.
- Click the Create download package button to save the tool on your device.
- Open the zip folder with File Explorer.
- Click the Extract All button.
- Select the location to extract the files.
- Click Extract.
- Right-click the uup_download_windows.cmd batch file and select the Run as administrator option.
- Click the More info option.
- Click the Run anyway button to begin the long process.
- Press the 0 key when prompted to close the screen.
On the completion of these steps, the windows 11 ISO file will be created inside the folder where you extracted the UUP Dump tool. You can now use the ISO file.
You can also use other third-party tools like Rufus to create a USB media to install the OS on a spare computer.
Join our Community
Meet like minded people by joining our community.