Microsoft Windows 11 is an upcoming release of Microsoft’s flagship operating system and the successor to Windows 10. And now after a long wait, Microsoft has finally announced the date of its release that is October 5, 2021. After all, it is sure Windows 10 wasn’t the last version of Windows.
For previous Windows users it’s all free to download Windows 11 ISO File on your Desktop. Other users of Windows might need to upgrade and update to Windows 11 by using the product key or Activation Key. Microsoft has always offered its users free downloads with every latest version of Windows. It’s just a matter of fact that the user must hold genuine Windows and must have purchased the product key of Windows and do not use a crack or mirror version.
Free Updation for Windows 10 Users
Now if you are a user of the Windows 10 version then you need not worry about downloading Windows 11. Windows 11 upgrade from Windows 10 is absolutely a free version.
Windows 11 includes a whole bunch of new features and changes that differentiate it over Windows 10. To begin, Windows 11 features a brand-new user interface (UI) design, built from the ground up with simplicity and ease of use in mind. Microsoft has tried to simplify the UI in as many areas as possible, creating a clean, fluid space for work and play.
Windows 11 update from Windows 7
We all know that Microsoft has recently announced that Windows users can Upgrade to Windows 11 free in the holiday season for existing Windows 10, 7, 8.1, 8, etc. Let’s follow the easiest method to upgrade Windows 11
- Click on the Start Menu and Click on the “Control Panel” Button.
- Go to settings and simply navigate to the windows update & security option. (This option is in the Windows update Tab in your system.)
- Click on that link and you will be taken to the Windows Update page.
- As an alternative, you can click any of the two options which provide a number of available updates and a number of optional updates.
- Now you will have a list of updates. You can select and install any update by selecting the dialogue boxes.
- If you see, Windows 11 Upgrade option in the list, select that option and click on Install updates.
- Tap on the ‘check for Windows 11 update’ button
- If it says ready to update to windows 11 then download and install.
- Now Restart your PC/ Computer for use of new features of this updated windows version.
- Your Windows 7 will start to upgrade to Windows 11.
System Requirements for Windows 11
To install and upgrade to new Windows 11 on your system, there are certain requirements that need to be met. If your system is not advanced enough then you may feel a problem while using Win11 on your PC. Here are the requirements for Windows 11 that your PC/Laptop should have:
- Processor- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
- RAM- 4GB
- Storage- 64GB or more
- System Firmware- UEFI, Secure Boot Capable
- TPM- TPM Version 2.0
- Graphics Card- DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display- HD display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel
- Internet- Microsoft account and internet connectivity
The codename of this next-generation Windows can be Sun Valley. With the new changes in specifications, Windows 11 might emerge as the best product of Microsoft till now. Well, after the release of Windows 10, it was said that it’d be the last version of Windows, but technology demands updates. So, here’s Microsoft Windows 11.
Join our Community
Meet like minded people by joining our community.